2012- 2013 Inclusive Art Show Contest Winners:
Art Contest Theme: "The World Would Be A Better Place If..."
Kealeigh Villarreal- First Place
Jessica Roberts- Second Place
Kennedy Thibodeaux- Third Place
The contest winners from the 2012-2013 Inclusive Art Show Competition will be given award medals and special recognition from Governor Bobby Jindal at the Governor’s Mansion in August 2013. In addition, the winning artwork will be showcased around the state.
***2013-2014 Inclusive Art Show Contest: ENTRY FORMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE BELOW***
To bring greater awareness of the importance
of inclusion in today’s society, we encourage
you to participate in the Inclusive Art
Contest. We will be accepting entries that
illustrate or describe ideas related to this year’s
theme and accompanying definitions of
inclusion of persons with disabilities. Award medals and special recognition from Governor Bobby Jindal will be presented to the winners. Contestants
are encouraged to use art as a means to share their vision,
experiences, and talents to demonstrate Inclusion! Registration and Packet will be uploaded soon!
Inclusive Art Show Competition Archives:
• All artwork entries must be framed or ready to hang.
• Submissions must be exactly 16x20. Any entries smaller or larger than 16x20 will be ineligible.
• Any suitable materials or a computer generated design may be utilized.
• Package artwork entries so that they are easy to carry, transport, and display.
• Place adequate postage on your mailing package. The Governor’s Office of Disability Affairs will NOT pay for postage due on parcels.
|• Open to All Louisiana Residents • |
• Winning art work may be used as prize material, distributed, and not returned.
• Artwork not selected as winners may be picked up. Those not picked will remain the property of the Governor’s Office of Disability Affairs.
• By submitting your entry, you give the Governor’s Office of Disability Affairs permission to use your art in support of the contest theme.
• Registration form must be typed or printed legibly in ink, signed, and attached to the back of the entry. DO NOT STAPLE to artwork.
**if you have any questions please callSara Spencer
Governor’s Office of Community Programs
Office: 225.219.4401Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2011 Inclusive VIDEO Governor's Office of Disability Affairs Inclusive Art Show Contest
GODA YouTube Channel